Data collection and use
Your personal information will be collected when you register your account, use our services, browse our website or some of company’s business partners’ pages or when you participate in promotion programs or competitions. The company may combine your personal data with information obtained from business partners or other companies.
When you register with the company, we will ask you for your name, address, contact number, email address, date of birth, gender, etc. For some of our services, we may ask you for other personal information, such as an identity card number and information related to your assets. After you have successfully registered and logged in for the use of our services, we will be able to determine your identity.
The company will automatically receive and record server values from your browser, including the Internet Protocol address (IP address), cookie information and the records relating to the webpages you have browsed.
The company will use the information for the following general purposes: to provide more suitable advertising and web content, to provide you with suggested products or services, to improve our services, to conduct research and to provide anonymous report for the company or clients.
Information sharing and disclosure
The company without your permission rent, sell or disclose your personal information to others or non-affiliated companies. We may provide product or service suggestions to you or provide information under the following circumstances:
(1) To partners who are in good faith or have a confidential agreement with the company; these companies may use your personal information to inform you of the products and services of the company or its partners. These companies however, do not have the rights to the information.
(2) To respond to summons, court orders, legal proceedings or respond to, formulate or exercise our legal rights or defend claims.
(4) A request under Article 58 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance from a relevant party.
(5) If the company is acquired or merged with another company, we will transfer your information. In this case, the company will notify you in advance and will be subject to a separate privacy clause.
(6) In accordance with your personal settings, the company will publish your personal information on your account information page. Under certain circumstances, the company may display your account name.
The company will set up and access the cookies on your computer.
The right to modify and delete personal account information and preferences
You may modify your account information at any time.
Confidentiality and security
Employees of the company will only have access to your personal information should there be a reasonable need to contact you to provide you with products and services or other service related reason.
We have in place a set of security measures in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) regulations to protect your personal information.
The company will send forum updates, promotion or commercial emails to members. If you no longer wish to receive an email from the company, you can notify us by e-mail so that we can update and remove your profile from the email database.
Inquiries and suggestions
If you have any inquiries and suggestions, please contact the Customer Service Department.