Terms of service
Thank you for using the services provided by New Wealth International Property Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the company”). The following is the company’s terms of service, against which our related services will be provided. We will amend these terms from time to time without notice to you. You can access to the full text of the terms at: https://www.newwealthhk.com
Revised terms of service will take effect immediately from the date of publication and replace the old terms. By choosing to use our services, you accept to be bound by these terms.
The company provides an online information platform and other related online services (hereinafter referred to as “the service”).
You understand and agree that you may receive commercial advertisements from the company from time to time when you use our service. You also understand and agree that the service may include some communication from the company, such as service announcements and administrative information which form a part of the company’s service provision. Unless otherwise expressly provided, the addition or enhancement of any new functions (including new products) of the present service shall be governed by terms of service. In the provision of the service, you understand and agree that the company shall not be liable for any deletion, transmission error or unsaved user communication or personalised user settings. The company reserves the right to suspend all or part of the service for repair, maintenance, renewal or other work as deemed necessary by the company without prior notice to you. You must be responsible for your own use of the service and the related costs associated with the related third party (such as Internet providers or carrier charges), including advertising or delivery. In addition, you must provide and be responsible for all necessary equipment for obtaining the service. Please note that some parts of the service may include adult content and you must be aged 18 and above to view these sections.
Your registration obligation
In order to use the company’s service, you agree to the following: (1) Provide your correct, accurate, up-to-date and complete information (Hereinafter referred to as “registration information”) in accordance with the instructions of the service registry, (2) Maintain and immediately update the Registration Information to ensure that it is correct, accurate, up-to-date and complete. If any material from you is false, untrue, outdated, incomplete or misleading or, if the company has reasonable grounds for suspecting that the information is false, outdated, incomplete or misleading, the company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and reject all or part of the present and future service. The company treats the safety and privacy of all users with utmost importance.
Member account, password and security
After completing the registration process for the service, you will log in with your account and password. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. You will be fully responsible for the use of the password and all the actions in the account. You agree to the following: (1)If your password or account becomes unauthorised or any other security issues occur, you will immediately notify the company, and (2) the company shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to your failure to sign-out of your account.
You understand that the member will be responsible for information, data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, video (hereafter known as “content”) whether posted publicly or sent privately by uploading, posting, emailing, or sending via the service. The company is unable to control the content posted through the service and therefore does not guarantee the correctness, completeness or quality of the content. You may be exposed to unpleasant or inappropriate content” when using the service. In no event shall the company be responsible for any content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions of the content, and any loss or damage arising from posting, emailing or delivery via the service. You agree not to use the service for the following purposes:
(1) Uploading, posting, e-mailing or transmission of any unlawful, harmful, intimidating, abusive, harassing, malicious, vulgar, indecent, unethical, defamatory, privacy-infringing and racially or sexually discriminatory content;
(2) Harm any person / any institution in any way;
(3)Impersonate any person or institution, including but not limited to the Management of the company, the forum leader, the host, or state in a deceptive and untruthful manner relating to any person or institution;
(4) Falsify the title or manipulate material in other ways to disguise that the source of any content is transmitted through the service.
(5) Upload, post or transmit any content that is not entitled to be transmitted under any law, contract or trust relationship(e.g. internal information, proprietary and confidential information derived from employment relations and known or disclosed on the basis of confidentiality contracts);
(6) Upload, post or transmit any content that is related to infringement of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other exclusive right;
(7) Upload, post or transmit any advertising, promotion material, junk mail, chain letter and direct sales materials in any form;
(8) Upload, post, send by email, or transmit computer viruses designed to interfere with, disrupt or restrict any computer software, hardware or communication equipment, including but not limited to trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code, files, and programs;
(9) Disrupt the normal conversation process, cause the quick movement of the screen, or prevent other users from entering or transmitting messages or adversely affect the ability of other users to participate in instant communication;
(10 )Disrupt or destroy the service or the server and the network connected to the service, or do not comply with the provisions, procedures, policies or norms of the service network;
(11) Intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, national or international laws and rules and any legally binding requirements;
(12) “Track” or harass others by other means;
(13) Collect or store personal data of other users;
(14) Make use of the Website for any unlawful organisation or activity; and
(15) Transfer and sell the Member Service in any form to a third party.
You understand that the company has not reviewed the content in advance but the company and its nominee has the right(but not the obligation) to refuse and remove any content that may be provided through the service. Without limitation of the foregoing provisions, the company and its nominee have the right to remove any content that is in violation of terms of service. You agree that you must evaluate and assume all risks when you use any content, including reliance on the correctness, completeness or usefulness of the content. Accordingly, you agree that you will not rely on any content that the company creates or accepts, including but not limited to the rest of the service.
The company is not responsible for the authenticity, completeness and opinions contained in all the messages. All comments represent the personal views of the member and not that of the company. As the company utilised the “Instant message upload” mode of operation, we cannot fully monitor all the messages. If you have any questions, please inform the company by email: email@example.com
You understand and agree that the company shall preserve and disclose the content in order: (1) to comply with the law (2) to enforce the terms of the service, (3) to respond to any claim against the rights of third parties, or (4) to protect the rights, property or personal security of the company, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and delivery, including content, may (1) be transmitted via networks, and (2) be amended in order to be compatible with the technical requirements of the connected networks or devices.
Special warnings for international use
You understand the borderless nature of the Internet and agree to abide by all applicable local regulations and acceptable “content” laws and regulations. You specifically agree to comply with all relevant laws regarding the export of technical or personal data from Hong Kong or the country or territory where you live.
Publicly posted information
(1) The “public area” refers to is an area that the general public may use as part of the service.
(2) Regarding the content you choose to post in the public area of the service, you grant the company the right to fully reproduce, modify, reorganize, adapt, distribute and translate the content, create derivative works and distribute, present and display(part or all of) and / or put into any other works which are in known and future developed form e.g. into the media, without royalty.
Should you violate the terms of service or infringe any other rights in the use of this service – whether you are providing, posting or transmitting content, you shall be liable for any claims or requests from any third party including reasonable legal fees. You agree to indemnify the company and its subsidiaries, branches, directors, agents, joint contractors or other partners and employees against damage.
Restrictions on the resale of services
You agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell or use for any commercial purpose any part of the service.
General measures on account use and storage
You acknowledge that the company is required to make general restrictions regarding account usage and storage, including but not limited to the maximum period of time that the service will retain short messages, bulletin boards or other uploaded content, the number of messages an account can send and receive and the frequency you may use the service (including the length of time for each use) in any given period. You agree that the company will not be accountable in any way for deleting or not storing any message, other communication and content maintained or transmitted by the company. You also agree that the company has the right to close unused accounts. You also agree that the company reserves the right at its sole discretion to change these general restrictions at any time without prior notification to you.
Modification of service
The company shall have the right at any time to temporarily or permanently revise or terminate the service (or any part thereof) without notice. You agree that the company will not be liable to you and any third party for any modification, suspension or termination of the service.
You agree that the company may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the service and remove and delete any of the content of the service without notice to you for any reason including but not limited to the lack of use or for violation of the terms and conditions outlined in this terms of service without prior notice. You also agree that the company will not be liable to you or any third party with regards to the suspension or termination of the service and deletion of your account or related information and files.
Transactions with advertisers
The communication and business dealings with advertisers in the service or through the service, participation in promotion activities including payment and delivery of related goods or services as well as any other relevant terms, conditions, warranties or statements, are entirely between you and the advertiser. You agree that the company shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature related to these transactions or the advertiser.
The service or third party may provide links to other global information websites or resources on the internet. As the company does not control those websites and resources, you understand and agree that the company shall not be responsible for the availability of the external website or resources. Provision of the links in no way constitutes the approval or responsibility by the company for any content, advertisement, products or other information in or from the websites and resources. You further agree that the company shall not be directly or indirectly liable for any damage and loss derived from the use and reliance of any content, products and services of those websites and resources.
You understand and agree clearly:
(1) Under the terms of service and related obligations, the company only provides the relevant service with reasonable skill and prudence. The terms of service does not exempt or limit the company’s responsibility over the death or personal injury caused by the company’s negligence, fraud or other acts that are restricted by applicable law.
(2) Users bear their own risk in using the service. The service is provided based on “current situation” and “existing situation”. The company does not provide any kind of warranty, including but not limited to the suitability for use, suitability for a specific purpose and the non-infringement of a third party.
(3) The company does not warrant the following: (i) the service will comply with your requirements, (ii) the service is not subject to interference, is provided in a timely manner, safe, reliable or error-free, (iii) the results after using the service are correct or reliable, (iv) any products, services, information or other materials you purchase or obtain through the service will meet your expectations and (v) any errors in the application will be corrected.
(4) Whether to download or obtain any information via the use of the service should be your own consideration and at your own risk, and you will be fully responsible for any damage or loss of your computer system due to the downloading of any information.
(5) The advice and information obtained from the company or through the service, whether written or verbal, do not constitute to any warranty which is not expressly stated in the terms of service.
(6) The company does not guarantee the correctness or reliability of any type of content, advertising and information.
(7) The company has the right, but not the obligation, to alter the erroneous part of the information. It reserves the right at any time to delete, amend and reject any content, statements, functions and membership without notice.
(8) The company has the right to record the information and activity of any user entry.
(9) The company has the right to refuse user log in, browsing and has the right to issue warning.
Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that the company shall not be responsible for any loss including but not limited to profits, goodwill, use, material loss or other intangible losses, or any direct, indirect, incidental, special, derivative or punitive indemnity (even if the company has been informed of the possibility of compensation) caused by the following reasons: (1) the use of the service or inability to use the service, (2) any goods, material, information or services purchased or obtained, or received via or through the service, or the replacement cost of alternative goods and services required for the trade execution, or (3) your transmission or information is subject to unauthorised access or alteration, or (4) the declaration or behavior of any third party in the service, or (5) other matters related to the service (other than those expressly provided in the terms of service).
Exclusion and restriction
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, or the setting of limitations or exclusions over certain embedded or implied remedies. Therefore, some of the restrictions in “Disclaimer” and “Limitation of Liability” may not be applicable.
Any notice to you is delivered through announcement or notification short messages. The service may also send you a notice directly or a link to the notice if the terms of service or other matters is have been subject to change.
Copyright and copyright agent
The company respects the intellectual property and also calls on the users to respect the intellectual property. If you believe that your work has been reconstructed, and the copyright has been infringed, please provide the following information to the company:
(1) Signature of the copyright owner (physical or electronic).
(2) The description of the work being claimed to be infringed.
(3) The description of the position in the website of the work being claimed to be infringed.
(4) Your address, phone number and e-mail address.
(5) Formal notification in writing stating in good faith the disputed work has not been authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or by law.
(6) Include in your formal notification that the information you provide is correct and you are the copyright owner or an authorised agent of the copyright owner.
[Entire Agreement] The terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and the company and specifies your use of the service and supersedes any previous agreement between you and the company on the service. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions when you use or purchase certain services, related services, third party content or third party software of the company.
[Choice of law and jurisdiction] The terms of service and your relationship with the company will be governed by the laws of Hong Kong (notwithstanding the principle of conflict of laws). You and the company both agree to accept the jurisdiction of the Hong Kong court.
[Waiver of terms] If the company does not exercise or enforce any rights or the terms of service, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or terms. If a legally competent court finds that the terms of service or the service agreement are invalid, the parties agree that the court shall endeavor to enable the intention of the parties reflected in the terms to enter into force while the other terms shall remain in full effectiveness and effect.
[Account transferability] You agree that your account is not transferable and any content right in your account will be terminated upon your death. When receiving a copy of your death certificate, your account will be terminated and all the content will be permanently deleted.
[Window for claims] You agree that any claim or cause of action relating to the use of the service or the terms of service must be made by you within one year after the occurrence or will otherwise be deemed invalid.
The heading of the service agreement is for convenience only and does not have any legal or contractual effect.
In case of discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions of the terms of service, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Breach of contract
Please notify us of any breach of the terms of service.